top of page
INTRODUCING BACK COUNTRY HORSEMEN OF NEVADA
HIGH DESERT CHAPTER!
The purpose of this organization shall be:
1. To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America's back country and wilderness.
2. To work to insure that public lands remain open to recreational stock use.
3. To assist the agencies responsible for the management of public lands.
4. To educate, encourage and solicit active participation the wise and sustaining use of the backcountry resource by horsemen and the general public, commensurate with our heritage.
5. To foster and encourage the formation of new state Back Country Horsemen organizations.
"The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk"
Marcus Tullius Cicero
bottom of page